Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Keeping My Soul Alive

What brings me joy? This is something you have to know and observe for yourself, in yourself!

But I can share what works for me.

When I was sick recently, my energy so low and depleted, I only did things that brought my vibration higher. This was like an experiment the universe was playing with me. I couldn't do otherwise, or else I would feel so bad, and low, and depleted.

So I read fairytales in bed.


And I formed a small garden by hand, placing stones and terrace ways like a child in the sandbox. I want all creatures to come and love my garden.





I parked cars like a mime in silence the evening before. Chi Gung and a flourish without speaking made me feel so much better.

And I blogged my time, walking in reflection and contemplation, and then sharing my inner self.


The truth was, I was crawling on my knees part of the time that evening, I was so delirious with infection.

But most of all, I turned inward, and did only those things that brought me Life.  Speaking little, tending my inner flame...

Here's a song this morning my friend is singing:



Remember the inner flame, restfulness, and the yin. There is a sweetness there… In the honey pot of the Dantien. Sometimes things must be tended gently, sweetly, and with care.


What leaves you feeling full with sweetness and life?

Remember your gentle, inner flame...


"What have we to guide us,
Under these dark leaves?
A flame we keep,
Here in our hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respond with insights. :)