Thursday, February 19, 2015

Reflections from a Walk - Feb 2015


I thought of E— a lot. Life partnership- it’s fair to say the she is serving as a reflection tool for my life desires and as somewhat of the ideal woman.

It’s also fair to say that I feel a great potential with her to create something unique, powerful, and fulfilling in terms of our artistic expressions, learning pathways, life pathways, and friendship, all of which we seem to be traversing in parallel in many ways.

It’s also true to say that our attempts to merge our lifeways into a partner relationship with a sexual and romantic component have proven turbulent and awkward.

Also on the walk I thought about workshops – grateful for the opportunity to be doing “workshops” with Alina at the primitive skills gatheringupcoming, on performance.

I thought of creating performance rituals...  And started imagining some new “ritual theatre” pieces – where everyone was encouraged to place their hopes and dreams in a container – “Write down your highest wish and your most difficult fear” – and create a container for *during* the performance, release of those traumas and tribulations. A centerpiece calling those audience events into the fray and the fixture. Almost like ministerial work...

I thought of doing my taxes soon. START THE PROCESS

I thought of completing the task I started this morning – assessing natural talents.  
And get my “natural gifts” in line with “income earning potential” in line with my “highest values” and “aspirations” for global cultural directions seems very fitting...

I thought quite a lot about my “natural propensity” and perhaps talents around digital creative craft. Including: sound and audio, connections, cables, and the like. Multitracking audio and sound recording. Including: digital image manipulation with Layers; Including: Web Site Creation using layers and graphic design; Including: Movie editing. All of these “digital creative engineering” pieces –

And of course “Production” – especially the idea of figuring out how to farm around my musical projects and market and show them to the tune of much money. TALK TO JASON ON THIS.

I thought of offering a workshop at Leaf.

I realized that any sort of “group psychology” would benefit from doing it in a large-group setting.  REFLECT ON “what I would have to offer as a workshop”  AFTER: ASSESSING NATURAL TALENTS triad

Even “schooling” – like Joy’s “Swan International” – the more signups the more income on a particular hour of work.

I could do this for Halloween ritual creation... Group creative ritual with storytelling elements... Robert Bly style becomes poetry art... FINISH LIFE TALENTS then CALL WHITE SQUIRREL GUY (tomorrow...)

Also thought of sitting down to work on E—'s website for her musical fruition. 1 HOUR

There is of course also the “work piece” to do on applying for that NCState job that seems so appealing. SATURDAY

And there was the thought of switching up my “income” career here to see – what fits my “natural propensities” more... and so I go back to the need to work with 1. ASSESSING MY NATURAL TALENTS / 2. INCOME EARNING POTENTIALS (e.g. fulfilling life desires) / 3. HIGHEST CALLINGS IN THE WORLD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respond with insights. :)